OUR VISION, MISSION & VALUES
is to be Light for The City and Refreshment for The Soul (Matthew 5:14,16; Acts 3:19; Philemon 1:17)
- We aspire to shine for Christ and bring transformation to our community.
is three-fold: To know, grow and go!
- To know and enjoy a friendship with Jesus
- To grow in our worship and service of God our Father and in our love for each other
- To go into al the world witnessing to Jesus’ mercy and grace
- We aspire to be prayerful, welcoming, inclusive and safe, all-age Christian Community
- We seek to shape our lives by the revelation of God as Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- We respond to God’s calling in Christ to witness to him through our church, our families, our neighbourhoods and our world
- We affirm each person as God’s wonderful gift and look to encourage them in following Jesus as Lord
- We commit to using out time and resources to address injustice, inaction, and inequality – locally and globally
- We regard our rich Anglican tradition as foundational in shaping our personal growth, our worship and our ministry
REGULAR SERVICE TIMES
Traditional Prayer Book (APBA) Service:
Sundays at 8am & 10am in St Paul’s Chapel. Communion is celebrated every week.
Prayer For Healing: Thursdays at 7pm
Parish Council: Meets on the second Wednesday evening of every month
Seasonsal Service Times also apply